Recover deleted or erased files with Puran File Recovery
Data from a computer are the most important for most users look. While it is always advisable to have a back up critical data, users usually do not usually do it thinking that “nothing will happen”.
For a human, technical or logical error, these data can be lost forever and then many people would regret it, but could not do anything about it. If you do not have a backup, before giving up all for lost can try to recover some of the programs created for this purpose.
In this article we are going to talk about a program called Puran File Recovery. Puran File Recovery will allow us to recover our data if these have been deleted from our PC. This tool is completely free for private and non-commercial use, but has a pricing plan for those who want to use it for business purposes.
The main features of Puran File Recovery are:
- Simple and easy to use.
- Search for deleted files with a click in a matter of seconds.
- Supports FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS.
- Intelligent analysis to analyze the disk byte-by-byte for files that are not displayed in the quick scan.
- The full analysis will also detect removed or RAW partitions. Also analyze the complete disks if there are any errors in the partition table.
- Allows to retrieve the files with the same original route that the eliminated.
- Retrieves almost all data.
This application allows you to recover data under Windows operating systems from Windows XP to the new Windows 8.1. It works on both the 32-bit and 64-bit, having a specific executable for this architecture that offers better performance.
Using this tool is very simple, just select the drive to explore and click on the “scan” button. Within seconds, the application will return a number of results that can recover files. We select these and save it in a different source disk In case that the first scan not recovers our data we can configure deep scans with the buttons that appear on the side of the scan button.